Thursday, November 14, 2013

CRAFTS: Mosaic Wall Art


I've just finished another Mosaic piece …. I call it my "Barrier Reef". I love how it turned out and have decided it will go to one of my hubs sisters for Christmas. This sister lives in a seaside suburb and very close to a beach. She loves all things "fish".

Here it is - balanced in the garden prior to grouting.



All finished and in the process of drying. I think it will look great on the wall of sister-in-laws patio.



This is one that I did for a wall in my outdoor patio some time ago. It was kind of "medusa inspired" but without the snakes!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Poots!
    You are so creative, that must have taken a lot of time to do, its a great hobby and it is so beautiful that is a gorgeous "Barrier Reef".
    I'm sure that your Hubbys sister will love this, its a great present for Christmas especially if she lives near the seaside!
    Love Jemma and Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD your mural is just BEAUTIFUL. What a WONDERFUL gift. It will be LOVED for sure.
    GUESS WHAT??? Tuesday we got to MEET Daisy and Bella and ROXY's MOM... in the FURS. She is here in this country visiting her family.
    We also heard from our friend BARB who lives in Manilla, NSW and Barb says that there was widespread RAIN which has stopped the threat of FIRES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How artistic and creative! Your masterpieces look great. I hope I can be inspired to create beautiful pieces, too. I usually get ideas from http://www.themosaicstore.com.au/Mosaic-Kits

    ReplyDelete